Look of the week

2 Le Fashion Blog 15 Crazy Cool Top Knots Bun Up Do Hair Hairstyle Inspiration Striped Shirt Ripped Jeans Chic Too Chic photo 2-Le-Fashion-Blog-15-Crazy-Cool-Top-Knots-Bun-Up-Do-Hair-Hairstyle-Inspiration-Striped-Shirt-Ripped-Jeans-Chic-Too-Chic.jpg:




Hello sweethearts! I hope you are having a beautiful start into a lovely April weekend. I am still enjoying the last days without having to go to work,  trying to enjoy every free minute I can get. In fact, this week I am being punished for my laziness and "desk-escapism" as French tests and exams have started piling up on me.


Typo Wandsticker mit motivierendem Spruch als schöne Wohndeko - von Urban ART Berlin via DaWanda.com:


However, I do not in the least regret our one-week-escape to Lake Constance. Being close to the sea, has always been my greatest source of inspiration. And although sitting here at my desk,musing, looking outside into a sky that starts to get ready for spring, I can still feel the soft wind of the sea on my skin…dreaming of the wonderful landscape surrounding it.


Bregenz - am Bodensee:


Look of the week
2 Le Fashion Blog 15 Crazy Cool Top Knots Bun Up Do Hair Hairstyle Inspiration Striped Shirt Ripped Jeans Chic Too Chic photo 2-Le-Fashion-Blog-15-Crazy-Cool-Top-Knots-Bun-Up-Do-Hair-Hairstyle-Inspiration-Striped-Shirt-Ripped-Jeans-Chic-Too-Chic.jpg:

Still being in the “lake fever”, I have chosen the nautic look as my outfit of the week. Moving closer to summer 2016, the whole fashion world seems to be affected by the nautical fever. The look presented above proves the timelessness of this wonderful fashion trend.

What I love about this look is the simplicitiy in which the striped blouse goes together with the boyfriend jeans. Statement bag, leather belt and Ray Ban aviator sunglasses set the perfect frame for this timeless and chic outfit…the perfect tribute to all those beautiful lakes and oceans in the world.

Sweethearts, I hope you love the look! I do…
Have a great weekend and I am so looking forward to meeting you here on my blog…Thank you so much for having stopped by!
Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments!
Kisses, Maritine
Citizens of Humanity

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts