These are the Top Fashion Colours in 2018!



Street Style à la Fashion Week printemps-été 2018 à Milan



Hey, guys!
How are you? I hope you are enjoying a fabulous Saturday night wherever you are. I have decided to stay in as I have had a cold last week and I thought the best way to recover might be to spend my Saturday night in front of my computer together with you…Apart from work, meeting my fabulous friends and spending a lot of time with my cute puppy, I am obsessed with colors. I really enjoy creating these fashion photo collages that I am putting on my blog for you on a regular basis. It may not surprise you that my yearly blog post on the top fashion colors of the year is one of my favorite posts. Though I am remaining a fashion color minimalist, I look forward to exploring love the world of fashion colors every single year. Colors are my thing and if I had the possibility of doing a new joy it would have something to do with colors.
As to the top fashion colors 2018, I adore every single look I am presenting here. However, and I hope you are not too disappointed, I am going to stick to the classics in 2018…Sailor blue, harbor mist and warm sand are my favorites of the fashion colors 2018.
Have you already found your very personal top fashion color 2018? If not, maybe you like my selection…? And, as always, I have selected my most preferred fashion color trends 2018 from my fashion partners at the end of my post.


1. Meadowlark

Модные цвета одежды весна-лето 2018: фото, какой цвет модный, модные тенденции цвета

Trendfarben: Das sind die Farben des Jahres 2018 | ELLE


Versace Pre-Fall 2018 Fashion Show

2. Cherry Tomato and Chili Oils
Delpozo Pre-Fall 2018 Fashion Show Collection

The Classy Issue Pintrest: @flameprincess

Trendfarben: Das sind die Farben des Jahres 2018 | ELLE

3. Sailor Blue




Dice Kayek Pre-Fall 2018 Fashion Show Collection

4. Spring Crocus and Pink Lavender
Trendfarben: Das sind die Farben des Jahres 2018 | ELLE

Trendfarbe Violet Stockholm Fashion Week

5. Blooming Dhalia

Alberta Ferretti Resort 2018 Collection Photos - Vogue
The Great Spring 2018 Ready-to-Wear Collection Photos - Vogue
6. Arcadia
Valentino 2018


Gilda Ambrosio Trendfarbe Arcadia

8. Earth Tones…Coconut Milk, Warm Sand, Emperador and Harbour Mist
Gabriela Hearst Fashion Show Trendfarbe "Coconut Milk"

Jacquemus | Ready-to-Wear - Autumn 2018 | Look 50

Loewe

London Fashion Week Street Style February 2018

Trendfarben: Das sind die Farben des Jahres 2018 | ELLE

-

Trendfarben: Das sind die Farben des Jahres 2018 | ELLE

JUST COOL

Hugs & kisses, Maritine






Kommentare

Beliebte Posts