Look of the week–Miroslava Duma PFW


Fashion Week de New York Automne/Hiver 2016 | Street Style:


Hello sweeties! After having published my denim post yesterday, I come back to you with a short look of the week inspiration. Short because I am about to pack my bags for a short five-days-trip to Lake Constance. Holidays have started last Thursday already and after a few days of meeting family and friends, it is time for a beautiful and relaxing break at one of the most lovely German lakes, not too far away from us…

Kressbronn / Lake Constance:

During the past few years this part of Germany really got me. It is heaven on earth and you have everything you need…A big beautiful lake, three countries you can easily reach by boat or car, museums, parks, flowers, fabulous food, delicious wine and the most beautiful small boutiques fashion-addicted women like us adore, don’t we…?

Die besten Fotografen vom Bodensee verraten dir ihre 20 Lieblingsplätzchen:

This time we are staying in one of the cutest cities of the lake situated on a small isle. The best news is that one of my favourite boutiques is just around the corner. I hope I can take a few photos for you, guys. I am sure you’re gonna like it.

Lindau Insel

But before I am going to go on packing my three weekenders (I am not quite sure yet how this is gonna work out…), I definitely wanted to share with you my favourite look of the week. I always come back to Miroslava Duma. I adore the way in which she combines trends with our most beloved pieces that will never go out of style.

Fashion Week de New York Automne/Hiver 2016 | Street Style:
Spotted at New York Fashion Week 2016 like this, she has proved again to be a real style icon and a great source of inspiration for every fashionista in the world. With the black long blazer, the grey merino sweater, the light-blue blouse, the black cropped denim and the saddle-brown statement bag the look gets modern and timelessly chic at the same time. The brogues with the golden cup kind of interrupt this timeless elegance and add this trendy icing on the cake. The perfect look to enter spring season 2016…
Sweethearts, that was it for today. I hope you loved the look of the week as much as I did…
I’ll see you in a few days and I wish you a wonderful and hopefully sunny week, wherever you are.
Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments!
Maritine

Kommentare

  1. Have a good holiday, the place looks lovely!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leave a nice comment !! I love your new post , happy Wednesday!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. very nice all !! I wait for my blog again !!kiss

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts