Look of the week December 2015 #1




Glamradar.com

...because the winter in Germany seems to have lost its direction
...because I love the tartan scarf
...because I love the combination of the black leather blazer, the black cashmere sweater and the colour of the jeans
...lemon yellow reminds me of the summer sun
...and because sometimes it can be great for me, the blue, grey, black type kind of girl to add a pop of colour to my outfit...

Guys, I see you at the weekend hoping to be still alive, the week is horrible...
I hope you are all fine...
Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments!

Maritine



Kommentare

  1. In my country weather is not great also, especially to make pictures.. Lovely look , I like this contrast :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts