Fashion Blogger Photography Inspiration January 2018 #1

Gucci and Renoir

Hey, guys! How are you? Have you had a good start to the new year? I had although I had hardly any time for myself. Breakfast with the girls (which quickly turned into a whole day event with a little too much sparkling wine Smile), another visit to the Jil Sander exhibition at Francfort with the girls, dinner with one of my favourite friends and the rest of the time spent with our new family member who is awfully cute and most of the time irresistible.
Sweety
All in all, a fantastic week. Life could go on like this forever. I do not miss my work at all. Only when walking into my office the big pile of tests I have to correct reminds me of the existence of my job …A few tests, every day, have to be enough…I am planning to enjoy the rest of my holidays with my family, friends, some inspiring literature, and photography.
Although I have had a quite busy week, I try to take some inspiring photos for you as often as possible.  So here is my next sequence of photography inspiration for you. I hope you are going to like it…









Inspirations


Have an amazing evening and rest of the weekend! Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments...
Hugs & Kisses
Maritine


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts