Fashion Blogger Photography Inspiration December #2

Renoir



Hey, guys! I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas time with your friends and your families? I am sorry for being a little late in wishing you a Merry Christmas. This time I am having a perfect excuse. Since last Friday we are having a new family member called Jacques. He is wonderful and still very young and much too cute to focus my attention anywhere else.



Isn’t he wonderful? He brings about a lot of change into my daily routine – in a good way Smile…I am spending much more time outside or lying on the floor just playing with him.

Jacques

Apart from taking photos of him, I continue to take inspiring photos for you and my blog. At the moment it is all about nature, art and fashion magazines. I am having this thing for Renoir as his colorful and happy paintings work perfectly with the beautiful models in the fashion magazines. And for the rest, I walk around with my eyes quite open to find inspiring photos in nature for possible fashion shoot backgrounds, inspirations for designs or just simply taking photos of those things I feel good while looking at…






Chanel

Renoir













hey guysI hope you have had a good start into the week? Somewhere in between the snow I also found some beautiful traces of fall Happy Monday friends #minimalplanet #love #photooftheday minimalism #minimalistics #minimalismo #instaminim #keepitsimple #minimalhunter #negativespace #art #minimalista #minimalninja #simplicity #minimalistic #minimalist #minimalove #minimal #simple #instagood #prilaga #lessismore #minimalisbd #beautiful #simpleandpure #minimalobsession





With these last photos that I have taken among others at the Jil Sander exhibition at Francfort, I wish you a wonderful evening and I am looking forward to seeing you soon. Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments.
Hugs & kisses
Maritine










Kommentare

Beliebte Posts