That’s how successful fashion bloggers hack their motivation!


Street Style FW 8:

  Hey, guys and good evening. It is about 6 pm and it’s time to say ‘goodbye’ to a long and amazing weekend. Three long days at work are lying in front of me and I know that some of the things I have to do in the following days have the potential of having a bad impact on my positive attitude and my motivation…

2017-04-24 07.31.58

  My spiritual guide once said that one should get rid of negative thoughts before they start. So, there are no excuses. In days, filled with my real-life work, I am often very tired. On these days, motivation seems to me like a foreign word, I need to check in a dictionary

 2017-04-29 11.39.21

   And coming home, after a long day at work,  and motivating myself to write a beautiful blog post appears to be something very hard to achieve.  However, there are so many successful people out there, working for hours, enjoying amazing success and are staying in this good-feeling place, no matter what…It can’t be that hard, can it?

2017-05-02 09.13.31

   What is their secret of motivation? At the moment, I am reading a lot about success and motivation and, in fact, I have found some great ideas of how to hack one’s motivation in those ways successful people do. Here is my list of motivation hacks that really do make sense for me…

2017-04-30 18.59.10

#1 Setting a time for the things you do with the time being much shorter than you’d normally plan for the activity or task.

2017-04-30 13.30.27

#2 Do more fun things! Definitely, one of my favourite hacks as these fun things keep you in a good vibration. And this is the most important premise for motivation, inspiration and success.

2017-05-01 14.32.03

#3 Set smaller goals. If you are a fashion blogger and, for example, want to grow your followers, you could set the goal to improve your social media marketing. Post on a more regular basis, e.g. in the morning or evening.Communicate with your audience in a way that is fun to you as well. Let your audience get to know you and your thoughts better and see how it turns out. This is only one example of a smaller goal whose success you can easily control and evaluate.

2017-05-02 13.18.23

#4 Change your morning routine. When you are following my blog on a regular basis, you may already know that this one is my favourite. What really gets me going in the morning and raises my motivation is the fact of getting up earlier. 15 to 30 minutes can be enough. And there is a variety of things you can do to effectively spend this quality time with yourself… so early in the morning when the world is still quiet and not so much has happened that may preoccupy your mind. As for me, I am spending this time with yoga, reading fashion books or fashion magazines, or books on success and being successful. After this quality time spend by myself, I often feel much more motivated for what is coming next. The feeling of doing only the things you have to do (for other people) disappears.

2017-05-03 07.08.47

#5 Find your perfect work environment. The work environment is my ultimate source of inspiration, motivation and creativity. The school building I work in on Wednesdays and Fridays has some very ugly rooms and often I have the impression that this has a very negative impact on the students and my mood. Working at home, I always feel good and the work environment motivates me. I do not have one particular workplace. On beautiful days, I work in the living room as there are big windows and the view of all the wonderful nature inspires me a lot. I also love to work in my room. I am about to bring a lot more Mediterranean atmosphere into it. I am waiting for an order of different plants that I am arranging in a way that reminds me of the lovely decorated houses that I saw in Barcelona last summer…

Unbetitelt:

   A lot of these motivation hacks are helping me and I hope that they might help you as well…? If so, do not hesitate to tell me which one works best for you. I am also curious about your personal motivation hacks!

2017-05-03 15.21.04

   Talking about motivation reminds me of the fact that I need to prepare myself for an exam tomorrow. But not more than one hour (motivation hack #1)…it took me about one and a half to two hours before…And the rest of the day is going to be about yoga and reading books on success…

  Thank you guys for having been here. I see you soon! Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments and to stay happy.

Hugs and kisses, Maritine

P.S. How do you like my photos? 











Kommentare

Beliebte Posts