Suits to be seen in in Fashion Summer 2017!

@katieloehr2:



   Hello, guys! I hope you all have had an awesome start to the wonderful summer season. The past few days have been amazing and although I have had some things to do, I tried to spend as much time as possible outside and in the water. We are lucky enough to have a wonderful quarry pond not far away from my house. 
It is about 8 pm and I have just finished with my preparations for tomorrow. Sitting on my balcony with a wonderful summer view over trees and flowers and a beautiful white wine, I felt the urge to write some words to you. But do not expect me to be too creative today. I have the impression that the morning at work took some of my creativity away but I expect it to come back very fast Smile…It is all temporary I keep telling myself and, by the way, my May feel-good must haves still seem to be working out…

Hey friendsIt's an awesome day have fun #fashion #style #stylish #love #me #cute #photooftheday #nails #hair #beauty #beautiful #instagood #pretty #swag #pink #girl #girls #eyes #design #model #dress #shoes #heels #styles #outfit #purse #jewelry #shopping #glam:

   The bikini season 2017 has started much faster than I have expected. What are you thinking, guys? I am living in the middle of Germany and the only place you swim in most of the time is your bathtub. So Summer 2017 is here and I am still wearing my old bikini which is not as ugly as it sounds but which is really boring. Even in my last summer holidays 2016 in Barcelona it has started to get on my nerves. However, anytime I wanted to buy a new one in this wonderful city, the man at my side told me not to spend too much money (*smile*) and by the time we got home the only thing I needed was a raincoat…Yes, I am definitely living in the wrong part of the world…But that is a different subject.

this afternoon put me completely in the spring moodI totally forgot about the things I have to DoI hope you are enjoying a sunny day too #fashion #style #stylish #love #me #cute #photooftheday #nails #hair #beauty #beautiful #instagood #pretty #swag #pink #girl #girls #eyes #design #model #dress #shoes #heels #styles #outfit #purse #jewelry #shopping #glam:


   Think rainbow crochet, pineapple prints, and sunset metallics. They are the suits to be seen in summer 2017. Have you already found your favorite swimsuit, guys? As the fashion minimalist, you know me, for me it has to be something clean, maybe blue or even red. I am not sure yet. That’s why I have selected my favorite swimsuits 2017 for you. Which one is your favorite?

Go for that sporty chic look this summer with the help of this dark blue high-neck bikini set. Swimwear // LILLYCLOSET.COM:

Lisa Marie Fernandez Resort 2017 Collection Photos - Vogue:

ARCADIA ONE PIECE:

♕⇻ ᴘɪɴ: @sthaboutlara:

Summer Trendy Pineapple Print Swimsuit Bikini Set:

Hat: customized beach sun pool party pool swimwear one piece swimsuit:

ONYX TOP:

   Have you found your favorite, guys? I hope so and if not, please let me know about your most loved swimsuit styles 2017. I am tempted by the last one right now…So time to close for today. I am getting tired as I need to get up at 6 again. Grrrr…Take care of you guys and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments and stay happy…
Hugs and kisses
Maritine
P.S I would love you to follow me on Instagram Smile











Kommentare

Beliebte Posts