This is what the perfect feel-good week might look like in Spring 2017!


French brand Sezane launched their winter collection online an hour ago and several pieces have already sold out. In true Parisian fashion, the designs are effortlessly elegant with a tomboy twist. I’ve just added this lovely blouse, this cozy sweater, and these fabulous shoes to my cart. Something catch your eye? Shop Sezane’s full winter collection here. Let’s keep in touch! …:

   Hey, guys! How are you doing? After a long Wednesday, filled with eight hours of exams, I am so happy to be sitting here at home. Although the weather is not perfect today, the view from the big and open windows around me is amazing . Even if the big city is not far away, my place is in a very quiet area with  beautiful nature and houses around.  A fact that is quite helpful when you need to quiet your mind and calm down from time to time…
   At the moment I am perfectly managing to stay in the feel-good place. One reason for this is, besides my two weeks vacation, me trying to live according to my list of feel-good must haves, I have written about in my latest blog post.
   Another thing, that is still working very well for me is, in addition to running, I have started my regular yoga practice. A perfect feel-good must have…I am doing the bikini challenge at Yogaeasy and it makes my body feel great and more gracile from day to day…The perfect preparation for fashion spring 2017.
As I am very short of time this week, I had the idea, instead of not showing up at all, it would be great to post my feel-good moments of this week  in pictures. I  hope you are going to like it…
Sophie d'Hoore:
The week has been all about business, so it starts with a beautiful busines outfit…
Loving the reflection!  (Visit us on https://muuyu.com for your first FREE online yoga class):


Yoga, my feel-good must have No 1 …
Gold morning #photo #photos #pic #pics #picture #pictures #snapshot #art #beautiful #instagood #picoftheday #photooftheday #color #all_shots #exposure #composition #focus #capture #moment:
My breakfast table this morning…! Oh, yes, I have decided to buy a bunch of flowers for myself every week. And, it really makes me feel good looking at those lovely flowers…
New Day New shirt#fashion #style #stylish #love #me #cute #photooftheday #nails #hair #beauty #beautiful #instagood #pretty #swag #pink #girl #girls #eyes #design #model #dress #shoes #heels #styles #outfit #purse #jewelry #shopping #glam #seidensticker:
I ordered a simple black business blouse and it arrived yesterday…I love the way they arranged the package…

New Day New Inspiration good morning everyonehave a great Day #books #book #read #reading #reader #page #pages #paper #instagood #kindle #nook #library #author #bestoftheday #bookworm #readinglist #love #photooftheday #imagine #plot #climax #story #literature #literate #stories #words #text:

That’s what my coffee table looked like yesterday morning…I try to get up early so that, before going to work, I can enjoy some time for myself with a great book or some sports. It’s not always that easy to get into this different morning routine. But it really makes a change in the way I feel before going to work…

The perfect birthday present for a man.. A Bunch of craft beer #birthday #bday #party#instabday #bestoftheday #birthdaycake #cake #friends #celebrate #photooftheday #instagood #candle #candles #happy #young #old #years #instacake #happybirthday #instabirthday #born #family#craftbeer:
This is exactly what our table looks like at the moment. Tomorrow is my boyfriend’s birthday and I already prepared a few things for him…He is so cute that he deserves a bunch of flowers in men style…
a great Sunday to everyone with the New Francfort #photo #photos #pic #pics #picture #pictures #snapshot #art #beautiful #instagood #picoftheday #photooftheday #color #all_shots #exposure #composition #focus #capture #moment:

I am closing with a photo I took on Sunday during a relaxing walk through the city and on my way to the museum…
Magritte exhibition opening @schirnkunsthalle Frankfurt #frankurt #ffm #schirn #schirnkunsthalle #art #magritte:

Guys, that’s it for today! I see you in a few days.
Have a great week and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments and stay happy!
Hugs and kisses, Maritine

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts