These Spring Fashion Inspirations 2017 will put you in the happy mood right away!

Spring Fashion Inspirations 2017 1

Hey, guys! Hope you are doing well? As for me, I am perfectly managing keeping up my feeling good mood. Yes, I have to admit that my holidays haven’t ended yet and so it is so much easier to stay in this good feeling place. However, I can not completely ignore the fact that my school and seminar "things" are going to start next week.This week, I have tests to correct and things to do. But I am limiting the time of the day to about 2 hours a day of work and enjoy the rest of the day with all those other wonderful things that matter in my life…

All in all, I am trying to do a little bit more of mental work and try to stay focussed in the positive direction. The last week of holidays at Lake Constance with all those positive pictures and inspirations has helped me a lot to prepare this good feeling place. And I am definitely planning to stay there whoever I am going to see or teach and whatever I need to do in the weeks that are lying before me…

That’s why ,at the moment, I am looking for the perfect feeling good Spring Styles 2017. I am so sure that, leaving the house in the morning with a look that you are already are looking forward to wearing the night before and that really puts you in the perfect mood, you start the day with the perfect mindset. For me, this is so important as I am spending most of the time standing in front of a big bunch of people, most of the time students. And they are looking at me, all the time (when they are not doodling on their desks...). By the way, one of the big advantages in my job is that most of the time I can wear what I love to wear; it does not necessarily have to be an office outfit…
So, my selection of looks contains a little bit of both, sometimes more casual and sometimes a bit more elegant…

Spring Fashion Inspirations 2017 2

Spring Fashion Inspirations 2017 3

Spring Fashion Inspirations 2017 4

Spring Fashion Inspirations 2017 5

Young British Designers: Soft Dawn Silk Dress  by Kelly Love

Spring Fashion Inspirations 2017 8

Spring Fashion Inspirations 2017 9

cityscapes-streets-cars-traffic-bokeh-roads-blurred

Spring Fashion Inspirations 2017 10

Spring in the City

New York Fashion Week Street Style | Spring 2017 Day 6 Details – The Impression:

Sunlight

TOTEME: classic black and white:

Signs of spring

The designer: Alexis Barbara Isaias:
Which of these feeling good outfits is your favourite? And which outfit do you pick in the morning in order to feel good and get the right mind-set for the day? I am looking forward to your inspiration.
See you soon and thank you for having stopped by.
Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments!
Hugs and kisses, Maritine

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts