The Ultimate Feel Good Must-Haves every Fashionable woman needs in April 2017

Alice + Olivia New York Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection | British…:

Hey, guys! I hope you are doing pretty fine. I hope you are living in an area where you also could enjoy the first warm and lovely spring days of 2017. The past few days have been awesome and, apart from working, I tried to spend any possible moment outside – most of the time on my bike. However, this is not a good excuse for having been so “quiet” during the past few days…
2017-03-16 18.35.31
2017-03-16 18.41.20
In one of my recent blog posts, I told you that I have started DJaying again and that I was preparing myself for a party. So, in the past evenings I have been very busy, as today we are having a party and I am going to be one of the three DJays of the evening. I am so excited, guys. So wish me luck. I am counting on you…If you love some good piece of electronic music and if you have Spotify at home, you may want to listen to my playlist for this evening Party Playlist 18.03.2017. Thank you for listenening and I would love to get some of your feedback…
Music for me is definitely one source of inspiration and feeling good at the moment. Yesterday evening I spent about three hours mixing my tracks, feeling good and forgetting about everything…My other important sources of feeling good are fashion and sports. This whole mix of feeling good “places” is my basis for laying out the perfect feeling good must haves list for April 2017.


1. Key pieces in Greenery, the fashion colour of 2017
PFW Street Style VI | @msxsita:

Samt Sessel | Wohndesign | Wohnzimmer Ideen | BRABBU | Einrichtungsideen | Luxus Möbel | wohnideen | www.brabbu.com:

Kendall Jenner in an all green ensemble:



2. Key pieces in Primrose Yellow, the Fashion Colour No 2 of 2017
Hermès [by Nadège Vanhee-Cybulski] | Paris, 2016:
LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE by PatternCurator:
See the complete Isa Arfen Spring 2017 Ready-to-Wear collection.:
3. Statement sleeves…(I am so in love with this awesome fashion detail…)
http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/resort-2017/hellessy/slideshow/collection:

sleeve, manga sino, bell sleeve, street style, detail:
4. Stripes…a never-ending trend that always puts me in the most good-feeling place when I am wearing it
∞ - MugenStyle:

Stripes on stripes on stripes. Currently can't get enough of stripes !:
5. Mules – the must-have shoe of 2017
@categenevieve:

Good morning, Everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful week! You may remember that I’ve talked about one of my favorite mule styles to wear right now in a recent post, and today, I’d like to add yet another style that’s been on constant rotation as of late. Case in point, these uber cool Shiloh flat … Read More:
6. Yoga lessons – since I have stopped going to the gym I have been looking for an alternative to body forming. As I do not have much time, I am doing online yoga at Yoga Easy. They are offering a huge variety of online courses that fit perfectly with every mood and bodily condition. At the moment, I am doing the bikini challenge to get ready for summer…It is working perfectly and I have discovered some muscles I haven’t even been aware of having…
I want to be able to do this! Yoga Basics - Simple Yoga Poses to Get You Started:
Ok, I am not yet ready for this one Smile
Guys, now I have to go. I have to get ready for the party and I am starting to get really nervous…
Thank you for being here and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable feeling-good moments.
I see you soon.
Maritine

Kommentare

  1. Great selection dear! I really love Statement sleeves trend and green shades ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, dear Alice! I am happy that you love my selection. Looking forward to visiting your blog!

      Löschen
  2. I hope you had a blast at that party. Love greenery. For me looks a little ontimidating but I know that ones I get to use it, I will love it. I loke this inspo. Thanks




    elogiosamislocuras.blospot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Jessica. The party was amazing and I had a great time making music. I am very happy about you liking my inspirations.
      Have a great eveneing!

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts