I hope you are doing pretty well and your working isn’t that tough? My week has started with three days of hard work. Right now, I am looking forward to a home office day tomorrow before I have to spend my whole Friday at school…But Friday also means that the weekend is coming soon. It is all a question of the perspective, right?
Yesterday, my spring street style look has arrived and this morning I woke up with the happy and feeling-good perspective of wearing the outfit today at work. It is always amazing how quickly the perfect and feeling-good outfit can change the mood of an entire day.
That’s why I felt the inspiration to collect 10 of the most timeless street style inspirations for you here on my blog for spring 2017. So maybe you will find your favourite outfit here and maybe you’ll fall in the same good feeling mood as I did…because that’s how real fashion ladies are…arent’t they?
1. Denim – light blue blouse
2. The statement blouse
3. White blouse – grey pants – sneakers
4. Oxford shoes – skinny jeans
5. Cropped jeans – pointed pumps
6. Blue blazer – Stan Smith’s
7. Beige spring coat – grey hoody – cropped jeans – Stan Smith’s
8. Flared pants in black – white tunica blouse
9. Striped shirt – blazer – destroyed jeans
10. Knit sweater – skinny pants in navy – heels
Guys, I see you in a few days. Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments.
P.S. Here you find my street style favourites for spring 2017 from Farfetch!