Sailor pants or how to find the perfect fashion souvenir 2016

 
Sportmax sweater, $695; www.sportmax.com. J.Crew pants, $138; jcrew.com.   Vogue US - April 2016:
A Smooth Sea Never Made A Skilled Sailor:

Hey guys,
I am back. One week of holiday went by far too quickly. We were having an amazing time at Lake Constance. The weather was awesome. The lake showed itself to us in the most amazing nuances of blue. Inhaling this wonderful summer atmosphere and admiring all those wonderful and rich bungalows at the border of the lake, I finally have decided to quit my job and become a millionaire as quickly as possible. Ok, I admit it will take some time to get there. But honestly, guys, why is everybody rich except me? Or as our most beloved Carrie Bradshaw used to say: "Does no one else shoe shop...?"
image
image
What a life it must be to own a beautiful Bauhaus bungalow at the border of the Lake with a private access to the sea, going for a swim on a lazy summer afternoon, enjoying a big garden with lovely mediterranean flowers and plants, spending hours looking at the sea, just musing and dreaming, listening to the soft sound of the waves and inahling the soft summer breeze…
image
image
For me, being by the sea, always feels like coming home…How do you feel about being by the sea, guys?
image
Popp, Überlingen:
Apart form spending a lot of time on the bike, in the lake and drinking awesome coffee, I was lucky enough to find some time to do some great shopping. We lived in shopping paradise as we had a beautiful appartment overlooking the romantic pedestrian zone. Sure enough, I didnt’t have the plan to shop anything but you know how it works. Being relaxed and on holidays, I always feel like buying something. And I so love to have a souvenir. So why not buying a fashion souvenir?

Yesterday, after having returned from an extended bike tour along the lake, my boyfriend being completely exhausted, I grasped at the opportunity to stroll through the lovely pedestrian zone. Everything was perfect. The summer atmosphere, all those beautifully decorated houses and all those chic boutiques.
Smart Chino: Hose aus Leinen-Mix:
And there I found the pants I have been looking for for such a long time…My object of desire…sailor pants by s’ oliver. I have fallen in love immediately, tried them on and they fit perfectly and they were even on sale…
Smart Chino: Hose aus Leinen-Mix:

Guys, how do you like them? The quality is amazing and they are comfortable and stylish at the same time. That’s the good thing about fashion souvenirs. Having returned from this amazing trip to the sea and feeling slightly melancholic,  while writing, I just need to look at those lovely pants to put myself back into this sunny summer lake feeling good atmosphere.
image
image
So guys, how about you and your vacation!
Tell me about your favourite fashion souvenirs and do not hesitate to leave a comment. I am looking forward to reading from you.
Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments! I see you soon!
Maritine
image






Kommentare

Beliebte Posts