Getting Ready For Summer Vacation 2016


Vogue, 1945 | by Serge Balkin:

Hello sweethearts! It’s been a while…I know. It really took me some time to get into holidays and into the real holiday mood. The past few weeks have beeen so filled with work that I couldn’t even see a glimmer of light on the horizon.But finally it happened. Six weeks of holidays are lying in front of me and as for the working part, the real stressful times are not starting before the month of October…so this is a great perspective, right? More time for fashion blogging and all those other summer fun things to do…I hardly can not believe it, guys!
arbeitszimmer skandinavisch einrichten fellauflagen skandinavische wohnaccessoires:

On Sunday we are going to spend another week at Lake Constance as I am planning to buy an appartment there sooner or later. And, I love this place…Going on vacation always means packing bags and suitcases and although it is only Wednesday and although we are going to stay there only for a week I am already thinking about my ideal “summer suitcase 2016” which I want to share with you, my dears…
world traveller:
And there are a few things that are going to be in there for sure…
Sailor pants…
SILK SLIPS AREN’T JUST FOR SLEEPING | TheyAllHateUs:
I haven’t bought them yet, but I think I’ll have to. The nautical trend is a reoccuring fashion theme and they are perfect for the warm temperatures. So let’s throw away our skinny jeans for a while, guys!
By the way, jeans…
My “new” Levis 501 Vintage Boyfriend Jeans
Two things my closet will never be without: high waisted vintage fit denim, and a striped button down.:
Urban Renewal Vintage Levi's 505 & 501 Jean:
A few days ago I did it although many year ago I thought I would never do it again. Buying the Levis 501 Vintage Version on ebay…It has arrived today and I am really in love. I love the high-waisted relaxed boyfriend style which is perfect for summer walks and evenings.

My new summer hat
Celine Pre Fall 13. Appears to be the line of Amish couture. #millinery #judithm #straw:
Working as a tourist guide, I am really appreciating this beautiful accessory as it has been so hot in the past few days. First of all I fell in love with the Panam hat but at the moment I really can not afford this beautiful piece. And honestly, guys, when we buy it we want to have the orignial version, don’t we. Luckily, I found a beautiful and affordable counterpart.  I bought it on Monday on the occasion of guiding the USA Fistball Team through my cozy little town.
image

image

image
My new Birkenstocks…
Birkenstocks!? If they're good enough for the Olsen's, they're good enough for me.:
https://www.zalando.de/birkenstock-gizeh-zehentrenner-magic-galaxy-bronze-bi111z01j-g11.html?=undefined:

Guys, that’s it for today…my getting ready for vacation suitcase part I…I hope you got some inspirations here. Have a great time, guys and I’ll see you in a few days.
Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments!!
Maritine

Kommentare

  1. Wonderful post as usually :-) Have a lovely time on hollidays my dear :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts