How To Find The Perfect Summer Suit 2016


The Biggest Street Style Trends From Fashion Month: Who What Wear waysify:

Leandra Medine served up a fresh spin on suiting, wearing a button-up shirt dress over matching flared trousers



Hello sweethearts! I hope you are having a great week with a little bit of sunshine. Here in Germany we are still waiting for the summer to come. That’s why I am having the impression that me and everyone else around me is feeling a little moody and tired and the moment, just like the weather. However, I am really looking forward to the following days. Though there are many seminars and stuff to do, the weather is sad to be hot, hotty, hot. I love that. I am the summer kind of girl. That’s why I am planning to be a millionaire one day in order to buy my private mansion with a view of the Mediterranean Sea, preferring the wonderful Côte d’Azur. We will see about that…

At the moment, it is all about business and exams. Yesterday, I took me about one and a half hours to reach a school in a beautiful mountain area north of Francfort. Although I did not see much of the beauty of the are, I enjoyed the ride.
Idstein, Germany
However, the view of the school and the exam quickly brought me back down to earth. It was awful. That’s all I want to say about it. With the exam being less than good I had so much the more appreciation for my outfit. I wore my black boss suit which always realiable and elegant and looks good even after hours of driving  around in my car. That’s why today I definitely wanted to take my time to share with you, guys, my top favourite and ultimate summer suit selection 2016. And honestly, I am having a hard time deciding which one is my favourite of the favourites. Maybe just this red-hot minute it is the striped suit by Leandra Medine and the pink Gucci version that Dree Hemingway is wearing.

Dree Hemingway dressed down her pink Gucci trouser suit with Converses and a band t shirt
Agyness Deyn showed how to make a suit look low-key, in a black trouser suit cropped at the ankles to reveal her Gucci horsebit loafers
At this year's Met Gala, Alexa Chung wore a sequin trouser suit by Thakoon
Georgia May Jagger rocked up her dusty blue tuxedo with star-print platform boots and a white bralet
Gucci suits come in a rainbow of colours, and Kacy Hill added an extra punch to her mustard suit with a deep red floral corsarge at the collar of her shirt
Karlie Kloss wore a floral Stella McCartney suit to London Fashion Week, which she then worked into her day wardrobe by wearing the trousers with white trainers
Leandra Medine puts her own spin on Annie Hall suiting, wearing her white wide-leg trouser suit with a blue shirt and black ribbon tied at the collar
If you're looking for a polished look, make like Victoria Beckham with a luxe white blouse and your jacket slung over your shoulders
At New York Fashion Week Alexa Chung dressed down her navy ankle-skimming trouser suit with New Balance trainers and a printed shirt
Cara Delevingne paired her formal Burberry navy tuxedo with colour-block trainers
Which one is your favourite, guys? Please, let me know.
Enjoy a fabulous day with some fabulous fashion moments. Looking forward to seeing you here.
Take care!!
Maritine

Kommentare

  1. In my country is also rain ;-) Beautiful selection my dear, I love suit on Victoria Beckham :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts