Look (s) of the week–Rosie Huntington-Whitely

image




image


Hello lovelies! I am back with a short post, just wanting to tell you that I didn’t want to neglect you and Glimpses at Fashion. The truth is that I literally lost myself somewhere between seminars, teaching classes at school, guided tours and writing surveys for those students of mine who are in their exams right now…I knew May and June were going to be tough but I did not expect them to be as tough as that…

However, I am not neglecting the fashionable way of life which always puts me in a really good mood. So it’s time to present the first look of the week in May…My favourite this week is Rosie Huntington Whitely. All of the three outfits above are just perfect and timeless. Rosie Huntington Whitely is one of the persons who always succeeds in combining trend pieces and our most beloved classics in the most splendid way…Yes, I could steal her outfit, guys! My favourite look of the three is the first one…cropped jeans with a slight boyfriend cut, high-necked top, statement blazer, statement bag , stand-out sunglasses and strappy high-heels…Amazing look!

Guys, I hope you like the three outfits as well?

I am leaving now as I am going to meet my girls in about one hour in Seligenstadt…I am going to spend the night over just to relax and to get a slight feeling of vacation.

I see you in a few days! Have a wonderful time and thank you for coming back to Glimpses at Fashion.

Enjoy some fashionable moments!
Maritine
picture source:


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts