How To Find The Perfect Summer Jumpsuit 2016


вопрос 22 = Jeansjacke:

How to wear a jumpsuit - try sneakers like We Wore What | #lyoness:






Good morning sweethearts! Before I am going to leave for an extended bike tour – the weather is awesome today in Germany, just a short shopping inspiration for you, guys. A few months ago, I bought a jumpsuit that I am excessively wearing right now.
During daytime I love to wear it with my vintage denim blouson that I discovered many years ago in a small vintage store in Francfort. In the evening I love to combine it with an elegant blazer or a silk statement coat. As for the shoes, the jumpsuit is the ideal, uncomplicated “companion”.
Sneakers, sandals, heels, or pointed flats, the jumpsuit loves all our shoes…
As the jumpsuit is a reoccuring fashion theme I think it is worth investing in and it the jumpsuit in and of itself is definitely a fashion statement.
The ones that I found at Citizens of Humanity The Spring 2016 Collectionare all to die for and I would love to add all of those to my closet…

So guys, that’s it for today! I hope you are sharing with me my jumpsuit love 2016? If so, leave your comments. Have a great day with a lot of wonderful sunshine and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments!
I’ll see you in a few days…

Kommentare

  1. I love jumpsuits ,even when they are not so practical ;-) Thank you for inspirations, have a fantastic weekend :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts