The colours of Fashion Spring 2016 on Glimpses at Fashion

Tommy Hilfiger 2016



Hello my dear sweethearts!I hope you are doing pretty fine? As for me, I feel great apart from the typical grey German winter atmosphere. When I leave the house in the morning and look
at the houses, streets, buildings and the
sky I definitely feel the need to colour everything I see in my mind...The luckier I am to publish my new post today about spring colours 2016. I assure you, they are going to get you into a great mood...

But before I come to the spring colour highlights 2016 there is a thing I definitely wanted to tell you, guys. Yesterday I was so excited. Me or better said Glimpses at Fashion got her first invitation for participating in a London Fashion Show. This has made me really happy and proud as my blog is still very young. 

The bad news is that I cannot go as its on a seminar Friday and I am not allowed to cancel. But I am sure there are going to be many many more fashion occasions for Glimpses at Fashion. And you know guys, last night while I was lying in bed I could almost feel the atmosphere of this place, the runway, sitting in the middle of all those interesting fashion people, the lights, the excitment, the curiosity about the clothes, London...just everything...

Ok guys, enough daydreaming for today...Let's take a look at those spring colour must-haves 2016 and let's get happy together while looking at this spring colour explosion 2016.
1. Rose Quartz, Peach Echo and Limpet Shell


Blossom

Emprorio Armani 2016




Young British Designers 2016














                                               Hellessy 2016

2. Buttercup...Oh that really puts me in the spring mood, guys...How about you?

Spring buttercups


Gucci 2016


Narciso Rodriguez 2016






3. Snorkel Blue like the Mediterranean Sea...

Moorish Idol



Lanvin 2016












4. Crocodile olive...a colour that luckily never goes out of style.

<Olive tree
Electric Feathers 2016


Fendi 2016


5. Green Flash

Oliivimedestäjä




                                                                                       Giambattista Valli 20



  Sweethearts, that was it...our journey together into the realm of spring colours 2016. I hope that now you can feel spring 2016 on its way to you having seen all those colourful fashion ideas.

So let's look forward to fashion spring and forget these grey winter days. I'll see you soon on Glimpses at Fashion.

Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments, sweethearts. And do not forget to come back...

Maritine
FarFetch DE










Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts