7 style lessons to learn from Berlin Fashion Week 2016

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Autumn/Winter 2016
Berlin Fashion Week 2016 (John Phillips)

Malaikaraiss Backstage - Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin Autumn/Winter 2016
Malaika Raiss - Berlin Fashion Week 2016 (John Phillips) 


Dear sweethearts, I hope you are all enjoying your Sundays and have had a lovely weekend so far? As for me, I feel great or better have. Yesterday was amazing. I had my first guided tour and enjoyed it a lot walking around with a group of lovely and nice people through my beautiful medieval town at the gates of Francfort. In
the evening me and my boyfriend went to a friends 30th birthday party and we had a great and fun evening.

So far so good...However, since 2 o'clock in the afternoon I find myself in a little struggle torn between a seminar preparation for Tuesday, two lesson plans I have to read for tomorrow and my blog...And a few minutes ago, I decided to turn to real fun and now I am here. 

With Berlin Fashion Week 2016 just lying behind us, I wanted to share with you at least some style trends that we want to take with us into the fashion year2016.

So sweethears, let's see what we are going to wear in fall/winter 2016...I am sure you are going to love the style inspirations from Berlin Fashion Week.

1. A coat in 2016 is not just a coat. It is and is going to be a statement coat. Malaikariss and Holy Ghost make a big collar statement coat statement. A big collar also loves a furry details as we can see in the third photo (Malaikariss). Lena Hoschek embellishes her beautiful coats with a small belt.





2. Satin is going to dominate our fashion year 2016. Female elegance and grace at its best. Shirts, dresses and trousers by Perret Schaad.






Satin Shirt and dresses in softer colours by Marina Hoermanseder.




Long skirts and flowery dresses by Lena Hoschek.





3. The one-piece is going to be our perfect winter companion. I fell in love with the Lurex version by Holy Ghost and in particular with the grey jumpsuit by Laurèl.




4. Dorothee Schumacher presented a new idea for how to style our xxl scarves in the most fashionable ways...




5. Dorothee Schumacher rediscoverd the skater skirt and turned it into an absolute fashion must-have 2016. Aren't these two looks amazing?



Or do you prefer the trousers?


6. Among others, Perret Schaad and Dorothee Schumacher prove the long skirt and the maxi dress suitable for everyday use and gives us an aura of one of those mysterious, elegant and fashion conscious women.



7. Laurèl (in the first two photos) and Dorothee Schumacher remind us of the fact that the sleeveless coat definitely is a fashion must-have 2016/17.




My dear sweethearts, I think Berlin Fashion Week 2016 has been a great inspiration for the whole fashion world. I enjoyed our little fashion tour so much. I hope you did, too?

Now I still have to do a few preparations for my language seminar tomorrow.
I had a great time and I am so looking forward to coming back to you!!

Maritine

For more Berlin Fashion Week inspirations check out my post about

Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts