Looks we love in 2016 - Lookbook blue #1




Hey guys, I hope everyone of you really enjoyed Christmas and had a wonderful time with family and friends. Although Christmas was nice, I must admit that I really enjoy theses few days between the 27th and New Year's Eve because you can really enjoy some time for yourself. The weather in Germany is so extraordinarily beautiful  at the moment that you can do the nicest little things that you normally can't do until spring arrives. Yesterday we spent the whole day in the "Rheingau", a wonderful area not far away from Francfort with beautiful vineyards, lovely castles and amazing restaurants located on the River Rhine. It was wonderful and really romantic...

Zeitloser Rheingau

So these days I am really enjoying the living from day to day feeling and the weather seems to be on my side...Awesome.
As far as New Year's Eve is concerned I am still having mixed feelings. First, I am still waiting for the magnificient dress and second, although some of my greatest friends are going to attend the same party, there might be one girl present who is able to ruin the whole evening...But I am not going to bore you with that, guys...Let's talk about the beautiful things in life.


Maybe it has been the beautiful blue sky that reminded me of my lookbook blue that I have already wanted to create a few weeks ago. But it fits even better into this lovely Pre-Spring 2016 atmosphere, I guess. Collecting the pictures for my lookbook I was pleased to discover that in 2016 the designers are having again great ideas of how this amazing colour in its wonderful nuances can spruce up our fashion world...So guys, let's enjoy together our trip into the blue fashion world..






How to wear blue at daytime...

One of my favourite looks, navy gets married with royal blue...white sneakers, suit trousers, turtleneck and statement coat.





Fresh blue leaves

Another of my favourite colour combinations: black and blue...black scarf combined with blue coat and black coat together with a blue scarf...Great looks, ladies...





Blue Street


Dark blue and medium blue go so well together and are perfect for daytime and nighttime elegance...





Vent deep blue



Culottes, biker jacket and grey shirt...pure style...



"Life in stereo"



Again culottes...





Simple and stlyish, denim, collarless statement coat and cashmere sweater. 







Minimal and timeless, pilot jacket, grey sweater and skinny jeans...






Thomas Maier Resort 2016






Paris? Berlin!


...and at day or night...


Zac Posen




Ellie Saab


Alberta Ferretti Resort 2016
So guys, I hope you liked my first lookbook blue 2016 and found some style and shopping inspirations. I am really in love with the idea that blue will never go out of style...

For further #fashion#outfit#style inspirations visit Glimpses at Fashion.

I'll be back in a few days...Enjoy some fashionable moments guys and do not forget to visit my blog from time to time.

Maritine


Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts