Still looking for your dream statement coat 2016? The designers are having great answers for you...






Hey guys, how are you doing? I hope you are still enjoying the last hours of the weekend and maybe accomplished some Christmas shopping? Although my working week has been really tough, I had an amazing evening in one of Francforts most fantastic restaurants with one of my girls and it was just the kind of evening I needed. Fabuluous food, talking and laughing with a friend and a delicicous wine...Great! Yesterday was quite relaxed, too...After a guided tour in my sweet little town in the neighbourhood, I spent a romantic afternoon with my sweety doing some Christmas shopping in another lovely city near Francfort. 

When I left my house yesterday I realized that I am having this thing for coats at the moment. And it is true that I am ignoring parkas or quilted jackets this winter as I have started to find them just practical and that's it...A lovely coat can be a fashion statement in and of itself  and I love the fact that the designers are using all their expertise and creativity to wrap us up into these wonderful pieces...And here are the ones that I definitely wanted to share with you guys...so let's enjoy some of my favourite "coature" moments together.

1. The "uniform" coat with big gold buttons by #Chloé



2. The happy and colourful herringbone version by #Prada




Frida Aasen for Marie Claire France September 2015


3. The minimal, straight and sometimes collarless #Céline version







4. The legendary and hard-to-get #Max Mara camel hair coat





5. The extralong and checked version by #Chloé (again)



6. The short tweed version or the long oversized version by #Zara





7. The kimono version by #Massimo Dutti




8. The classic and elegant version by #Massimo Dutti and #Hugo Boss



9. The egg-shape version by #TeretBantine and by #TheRow




10. And all the fabulous #street style "coature" which is the greatest source of inspirtation...







Guys, did you enjoy our little journey into haute "coature"...
As far as I am concerned, I am sure that my parka and my quilted jackets are going to spend their winter in my closet...Too bad for them...Style just trumps pracitcality...don't you think.

Not enough, maybe you'll find your perfect coat here:

Enjoy the rest of your weekends guys. I am planning to come back soon. And do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments even if your working weeks are tough.

Maritine

Kommentare

  1. Was a big pleasure watch those pictures, thank you for inspirations :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts