When I left my house yesterday I realized that I am having this thing for coats at the moment. And it is true that I am ignoring parkas or quilted jackets this winter as I have started to find them just practical and that's it...A lovely coat can be a fashion statement in and of itself and I love the fact that the designers are using all their expertise and creativity to wrap us up into these wonderful pieces...And here are the ones that I definitely wanted to share with you guys...so let's enjoy some of my favourite "coature" moments together.
1. The "uniform" coat with big gold buttons by #Chloé
2. The happy and colourful herringbone version by #Prada
|Frida Aasen for Marie Claire France September 2015|
3. The minimal, straight and sometimes collarless #Céline version
4. The legendary and hard-to-get #Max Mara camel hair coat
5. The extralong and checked version by #Chloé (again)
6. The short tweed version or the long oversized version by #Zara
7. The kimono version by #Massimo Dutti
8. The classic and elegant version by #Massimo Dutti and #Hugo Boss
9. The egg-shape version by #TeretBantine and by #TheRow
10. And all the fabulous #street style "coature" which is the greatest source of inspirtation...
Guys, did you enjoy our little journey into haute "coature"...
As far as I am concerned, I am sure that my parka and my quilted jackets are going to spend their winter in my closet...Too bad for them...Style just trumps pracitcality...don't you think.
Not enough, maybe you'll find your perfect coat here: