Every girl needs a little sparkle - New Year's Eve looks on Glimpses at Fashion



 Hey guys, it's really been a week of silence as I had to manage a big pile of work and have been really exhausted. So I haven't really been in the creative writing mood and I thought it would be much better to stay quiet. But now I am back and I am really happy to be back here on my blog with you guys and share with you some great outfit ideas for the upcoming New Year's Eve party 2015.  Before I want to share a few dresses and looks togehter with you, I am going to tell you the story of my New Year's Eve dress...It is really amazing and maybe already on its way to me as it has been ordered yesterday...Here we are...


How do you like the dress, guys? Isn't it just glamorous, elegant, timeless, so easy to combine. And what is even more amazing...It is my boyfriend who picked the dress and is going to offer it to me as a present for Christmas. The man has really got a sense of style and I find the idea just so sweet.
This reminds me of the fact that I also need a cute little gift for my boyfriend and that, at the moment, I am not having any idea at all, better said any affordable ideas...I am definitely going to make a boyfriend Christmas shopping gift guide in the next few days. Maybe it helps you too, guys...


What I also like about the dress is that it is not too "naked". As we are celebrating New Year's Eve 2015 at a friend's house with almost 70 people present and as there may be people present that make me feel uncomfortable (...every boyfriend has his past...) I want to dress to impress and I want to feel "dressed". So I am really looking forward to this lovely piece and I am sure there might be many more occasions to wear it...

Apart from my amazing New Year's Eve look 2015 I collected some great styles and outfit ideas for you guys. This year it was really simple for me but the years before I well remember that I was always having the hardest times in picking the perfect New Year's Eve outfit as the occasions were always so different. So how about some great looks that may fit the suitable for different kinds of New Year's Eve events...

I am definitely in love with the golden sequin blazer...It works perfecly well with a white satin shirt, black leather trousers or a black leather skirt or even black denim. The black nailpolish is perfect here. My favourite is the first photo...Isn't she a beauty?







www.divinecaroline.com
I also love the combination of the sequin top with ripped jeans, a simple skinny one or the combination with the flared trousers in the middle. This kind of look would have been my perfect alternative for New Year's Eve 2015. The look is great as you can wear this style at any glamorous party in 2016.










Another way to make yourself look glamorous and sparkling on New Year's Eve is to wear sequin trousers or shorts, a white blouse or a shirt with together with an elegant blazer, a leather jacket or a faux fur jacket.







And, guys, most important of all, whatever we are going to wear on New Year's Eve...we all want our sparkling moment...







Guys, I hope you have found some outfit inspirations for New Year's Eve 2015? I really hope, you have as I was having the greatest time in collecting the different styles for you. My beautiful H&M robe hasn't arrived yet...I am so excited, guys. 

As promised I am going to create my boyfriend shopping list in the next few days. Maybe you are still looking for stuff to buy for your girls? I have collected some nice ideas in my Christmas gift guide Christmas gift guide for my girls.

Enjoy your fashionble weekends, guys...
I'll be back soon!
Maritine




Kommentare

  1. Amazing post!!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/12/stitch.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wonderful inspirations :-) I love sequined dresses <3 Have a lovely weekend :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts