Glimpses at Fashion is taking some style lessons from Lou Doillon



Hello everyone! I am just about to enjoy the last hours of freedom at home before my working week is going to start.
Home office is just great and I was really happy this morning not having to leave the house as the weather here in Germany is just awful...
Apart from that I had a great weekend which, this time, was filled with cultural events...book presentation, guided tour and a visit to the museum of architecture in Francfort. So, all in all, I was really enjoying a great and harmonic time.A few days ago, studying Marie Claire, I got stuck in the style section and a page about Lou Doillon and I have just to admit this girl really is just fantastic and fascinating. And this made me think about all the things I admire about her and I wanted to share those with you as Lou Doillon can definitely teach us some lessons in style...So, enjoy...

1. We definitely need a suit, better three, a black one, a white one and a blue one.

photo by Jean-Baptiste Mondino for Elle France  August 2015

Saint-Laurent

photo by Eric Guillemain
2. A blazer adds a certain class to our denim style.



Martin Margiela PFW - photo by Michel Dufour


3. It can be so simple to just look good.


Aritzia Magazine (custom tee by Natalie Joos)

Lou Doillon by Garance Dore for Free People
...ok, I know, with this face, smile and hair...but the looks, aren't they great and yet so simple?

4. The little black-dress has been and remains the essential part of our wardrobe and always softly reminds us to stay away from all those sweet temptations... (sure, I am talking about chocolate and cookies...)

photo by Ernesto Ruscio

5. Being a woman means being able to change roles from the sweet little girl to the vamp...

Lou Doillon for Barneys New York Fall 2013 by Inez & Vinoodh



Elle


6. The white shirt is always a fashion statement.

Lou Doillon for Stella Magazine

Refinery29.com

photo by Francois Durand
7. Lou Doillon, herself, saying that she finds a lot of inspiration for her outfits in the street styles...


vanityfair.com


8. Lou Doillon always prooving that a hat can be the cutest accessory a woman can have.

Lou Doillon for Stella Magazine

womensweardaily: Lou Doillon Front Row at Saint Laurent

photo by Francois Durand

So guys, did you get some nice inspirations by Lou Doillon? I surely did and had the greatest time in trying to put some of these beautiful photos in words.

Now I have to leave you but I hope that you will find a lot more style and fashion inspirations on Glimpses at Fashion.

See you soon and looking forward to your comments...
Maritine
P.S. Enjoy some fashionable moments...

You might also want some more style inspirations:

Kommentare

  1. She has perfect style and remainds me models from 70's . Personaly I prefer navy blue then black :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts