Glimpses at fashion has found her favourite look of the week #1

Anja Rubik
Hey guys, I hope you are all doing fine? Although it is a really tough working week, I just wanted at least to stop by and say 'Hello' to you. When I have a lot of work to do, I sometimes need some outfit inspirations as my head is full
of working stuff. For today I found the perfect inspiration in Anja Rubik's look: an oversized creme turtleneck and a knee-length pencil skirt. For me it is the perfect mixture of elegance and comfort. I can easily wear the outfit during my seminars and as the skirt has the perfect length. I also love turtlenecks because at the moment I am wearing a shortcut and the combination of short hair and turtleneck gives me a certain Parisian style that I love.
..Guys, now I am taking my beautiful outfit of the week and my beautiful boyfriend to a beautiful restaurant in Francfort...

If you want to shop the outfit...












1. Isabel Marant Etoile Oversize Rollkragenkpullover 2. Guess Frughis Bleistiftrock Jet Black3. Saint Laurent Schultertasche Monogramme aus Verloursleder mit Fransen4. Peter Kaiser Ozeana Ankle Boot Schwarz



Guys, I hope you love the outfit as much as I did...now I have to leave you. My boyfriend is already hungry. I am looking forward to writing to you soon. Have a nice time, guys and enjoy some fashionable days.

Maritine


P.S. If you need more outfit inspirations, you might also like:
Shades of GreyChanel tweed.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts